Dipl.-Inform. Georg Kunz
Where to find me - visiting address:
UMIC Building, Room 107
Mies-van-der-Rohe Straße 15
Distributed Systems Group
Chair of Computer Science IV
RWTH Aachen University
Since February 2008 I am a PhD student at the Distributed Systems group at the RWTH University in Aachen. My research interests are focused on peer-to-peer systems, network simulation and adaptive protocol stacks.
In October 2002 I started my studies in Computer Science at the RWTH and I graduated as a Diplom-Informatiker (MsC equiv.) in December 2007. During my diploma thesis at the Distributes Systems group I was involved in the development of a framework for platform independent, modular and adaptive protocol stacks. Between June 2006 and March 2007 I was working on the Ambient Network project as a student assistant at the Ericsson research lab in Aachen.
- Parallel Network Simulation
- Communication System Design
- Massively Distributed Systems I (winter term)
- Communication System Engineering II (summer term)
- Network Simulation (summer term)
- A list of currently open thesis proposals can be found here (only available from within the RWTH network).