WS 2006/2007Up one level
DS teaching activities in Winter Term 2006/2007
- Lecture: Peer-to-Peer Systems and Applications (Massively Distributed Systems I) — by Olaf Landsiedel — last modified 2006-06-20 23:42
- Lecture (V3+Ü1) on large-scale distributed systems, e.g. Peer-to-Peer systems
- Lecture: Sensor Networks (Massively Distributed Systems II) — by Olaf Landsiedel — last modified 2006-06-20 23:45
- Lecture (V3+Ü1) on large-scale distributed systems, e.g. Sensor Networks
- Seminar: Massively Distributed Systems — by Klaus Wehrle — last modified 2006-06-01 11:21
- Block seminar on massively distributed systems, e.g. Peer-to-Peer systems & applications, and sensor-based networks.
- Lab: Sensor networks — by Klaus Wehrle — last modified 2006-05-30 16:45
- Lab (Praktikum) on sensor networks. Design, programming, deployment etc. of sensor-based networks and applications.
- Discussion Group: Peer-to-Peer Systems and Applications — by admin — last modified 2006-10-18 21:02
- Discussion Group on Peer-to-Peer Systems